Vice President - Financial Controller/Financial Reporting - CA/CPA (15-25 yrs)
- Ownership of financials including Balance sheet control and month end closure
- Represent financial control in the LoR (Letter of Representation) meetings, which requires presenting financials, explaining monthly variances and tabling key issues and potential resolutions
- Production of reports for data analysis to identify and explain key trends /variances. Where any gaps or inconsistencies are noted, to follow up and work towards appropriate closure.
- Review of various Group submissions including monthly / quarterly IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards) reporting
- Deal with product control and risk teams to ensure appropriate reporting and presentation of the P&L accounts and disclosure of the balance sheet accounts.
- Monitoring of capital levels and reporting of large exposures for different entities
- Support Pnl & Balance Sheet enrichment process, ensure proper controls are in place and operating effectively
- Engaging in the New Product Approval process and confirm the accounting treatment including coordination with relevant ops team to ensure that new accounts are opened and appropriate entries are passed
- Ensure that appropriate transfer pricing between entities is conducted to ensure that the legal entity financials are properly reflected, Support and respond to ad-hoc data requests
- Experience in month end closure including Balance sheet control and IFRS reporting
- Ability to manage and lead a team and interact with senior staff across multiple jurisdictions in multiple functions
- Qualified Accountant - CA, CPA, ACCA
- Strong academic background - minimum bachelor degree from a reputable institution
- Experience of having worked in IB environment