Consultant at Michael Page
Views:594 Applications:154 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:123
Vice President - Financial Control - BFSI/BPO/KPO (10-12 yrs)
1. You will be responsible to analyse company Balance Sheet and P&L. Additionally you will ensure completeness and accuracy of ledger data, Monthly BS and PL substantiation and analysis - correct position in account, business and entity.
2. You should have a good knowledge of Trading/Markets business and underlying products including fixed income, equities, derivatives, FX etc.
3. You will be responsible to make sure all accounts are correctly substantiated and adequate for Reporting / Tax / Legal Entity Control & Analytical requirements.
4. You will be responsible for month end/Period end activities including GL close, BS Substantiation, Journals, BS commentaries, Submissions, and liaising with stakeholders for various queries.
5. You will be responsible to lead a team, build and manage a high performing team with recruitment at appropriate levels, provide relevant training and develop new starters.