Vice President - Finance & Strategy - FMCG (16-25 yrs)
Looking for Chief Finance Strategy Officer/VP Finance and Strategy for a well-reputed organization in FMCG business.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Corporate Fundraising strategy initiatives for new funding and responding to various sets of Q&A from prospective investors
- Evaluation of new business opportunity and presenting strategic plans/models for the new business opportunity to Board/Investors
- Strategy and planning to make EBITDA positive across all product lines of business
- Responsible for Group Financial (funding) arrangements for the Subsidiaries & Holdings company.
- Responsible for joint discussions and signoff of Annual Business Strategy Plan along with the subsidiaries CEO / Lead Directors.
- Build the Annual Business plan of the Holding Company in discussion with Group Chairman.
- Validation of Annual Budgets and Policies of Holding & Subsidiaries and Holding Company.
- Brief review of monthly Financials of the Holding & Subsidiaries.
- Detailed review of the Businesses at the Holding & Subsidiaries on a Quarterly Basis.
- Initiating and developing the Business Case for Inorganic ventures of the group.
- Evaluation of Organic expansions & CAPEX projects at the subsidiaries.
- Responsible for Group (Including Family office) Wealth management.
- Collaborate and drive Group IT, Systems & Process.
- Group compliances and Governance Practices (Secretarial, Internal audit & Statutory Audit)
- Group Tax Planning.
- Coach and Mentor the Finance team for achieving the desired business results in the most engaging manner.