Senior Recruiter at ARA Resources Pvt Ltd
Views:3113 Applications:618 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:491
Vice President - Finance - Startup - CA (5-8 yrs)
- We are looking for a highly driven Vice President - Finance to contribute to the success of the organization. You will report directly to the Company's management and put your ideas into action by helping to formulate the financial future.
- Establish a financial strategy and KPI's that support our company's strategic vision, business model, goals and financial objectives.
- Develop a high-performance financial infrastructure that drives efficiency and accuracy of financial planning and reporting.
- Analyze data to understand what's happening in the market; guide financial decisions by playing a strategic role in maximizing return and limiting risk on cash.
- Ensure the company is compliant with all tax requirements and authorities, and optimize tax strategies within compliance.
- Manage the daily operation of the accounting department, ensuring that all financial and bookkeeping functions are carried out efficiently, accurately and in accordance with best practices.
- Oversee employees- compensation and benefits plans.
Qualifications & Experience:
- 5+ years of proven financial leadership experience as a Manager or Controller; a CA certification is mandatory.
- Have helped a Tech Startup scale from early to a later stage and have gone through at least one fundraising round
- A keen eye for process improvement, with a strong head for strategy
- Able to work cross-functionally, with multiple teams & stakeholders
- Driven and ready for a challenge
- Technical, detail-oriented mindset, with the ability to analyze and synthesize data
- Strong communication skills
- Solutions-oriented & able to problem solve in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to take on multiple projects simultaneously, while meeting and managing deadlines
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.