Principal Consultant at Spring HR Services LLP
Views:1634 Applications:348 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:92
Vice President - Finance - Startup - CA (10-18 yrs)
VP Finance- -Digital /Media - Start up- - Ctc- 25 LPA
Educational Qualification & Experience:
- Chartered Account with a minimum of 10 years of work experience post CA.
Location - Mumbai
Scope of work:
Support production, Operation and accounts in production planning, Budgeting (forecasting) and reporting. Deals with confidential financial and proprietary information and interacts with Management, Production planning & development, Taxation, Business Affairs, Compliance / Legal and functions of the company. If you have passion for number crunching, eye for details, financial and strategic acumen, we want to hear from you.
Reporting Team: Yes
- Direct responsibility includes but not limited to end to end support in project management and costing.
- Play major role in production planning of the project from Bid to delivery to collections on the project.
- Partner in staff / resource planning for the project (Forecast and actual staffing management)
- Project costing, Milestone Delivery, Invoicing, Fund/Cash flow management.
- Always optimize resource management on project and reporting the same.
- Improve operational efficiency by streamlining processes, enhancing reporting through automation.
- Prepare monthly management reports including financial statement summaries and operating KPI reports.
- Drive all internal & external audits ensuring error free reporting.
- Analyze and accurate forecast based on historic information and perform trend analysis to support better financial decisions for the organization.
- Manage financial statements including Profit & Loss Account, Accounts Payables and Receivables Statement and Balance Sheet. Preparation of financial accounting and auditing
- Handle Vendor reconciliation, Cash reconciliation & Bank reconciliation and consolidation reports in Compliance with time and accuracy norms.
- Reconciling of Accounts Receivable Trial Balance with General Ledger Control Account, Budgeting & MIS.
- Formulating annual budgets and conducting variance analysis to determine difference between projected & actual results and implementing corrective actions.
- Strong working knowledge of statutory compliance and it's execution. Computing & arranging for timely deposit of taxes, filing of returns for timely completion of assessment and ensuring compliance in all statutory actions.
- Ensure integrity, risk awareness and compliance to financial requirements as per law.
- Managing compensation and benefits, staff salary, reimbursement and expense management.
- Periodic MIS reports, Cash & Fund flow statement, Balance Sheet, Audit Reports and other financial reports to enhance financial performance.
- Good Excel & PPT skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- True team player with strong interpersonal skills and commitment to organization success.
- Ability to deal with patience. Strong Problem-Solving skills.
- Working Knowledge of Tally 9.0