Partner at Talent Monitor
Views:1048 Applications:175 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:113
Vice President - Finance - Software/SaaS - CA (7-12 yrs)
- Overall responsibility and ownership of the Finance function of the organization.
- Monitor and ensure all Finance processes are executed on time with accuracy. Plan and implement process enhancements. Oversee all budgeting, forecasting, and modeling to support successful planning and decision-making.
- Oversee the traditional finance & accounting functions, including preparing board materials, annual financial planning, FP&A, audits, payroll and accounting, tax, etc.
- Oversee and manage cash flows across Business Units to ensure smooth running of the business.
- Ensure compliance with the law and company's policies. Review and approve all compliance filings.
- Manage relationships and compliance with banking partners, external auditors, and regulatory entities.
- Manage Tax planning and related compliances covering both Direct and Indirect Taxes.
- Closely work with the CEO and Leadership team, in developing business models and support them with reports and actionable insights.
- Create Annual Operating Plan in close consultation with Leadership team and CEO.
- Prepare, review, analyze and present monthly financial reports including monthly P&L and cash flow, plan vs actuals by Engage in discussions with the Leadership team in terms of possible improvement areas and responses for different business scenarios.
- Represent the organization as its Financial spokesperson to the Board of Directors and Investors.
- Play a key role in all "Corporate Actions"- Fund Raise, M&A and Investor Exit. Managing existing capital market relationships and establishing new ones
- Build and nurture a high performing and engaged team
1) CA with 7+ years in Corporate Finance/controllership coupled with strong business partnering exposure to establish consistent business practices
2) Played a senior role for minimum 2 years (VP of Finance, Finance Controller, Director of Finance, GM - Finance or similar role). Experience in Software Company preferred. Understanding of SaaS business will be a plus
3) Good exposure in business analysis, Board interface & Investor relations. Background in venture- backed startups, private equity, or other high-growth and entrepreneurial environments
4) In-depth knowledge of corporate finance and accounting principles, laws and best practices
5) Proficient in the use of MS Office and accounting software such Tally, QuickBooks a must
6) Advanced Excel proficiency with practical experience building and maintaining financial models & knowledge of other reporting software (Tableau, Power BI)
7) Experience in raising Series B to pre-IPO rounds
8) Mission-driven and self-motivated, with the ability to take the initiative with little direction
9) Exceptional analytical, problem-solving, and strategic thinking skills with high attention to detail
10) Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively with senior leaders, external partners, and internal staff
11) An entrepreneurial mindset with excellent organizational skills, the ability to be flexible, & prioritize responsibilities
12) Curiosity, willingness to learn, positive attitude, and self-starter mentality is a must
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.