Talent Partner/Assistant Manager at Randstad
Views:1080 Applications:263 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:142
Vice President - Finance - SaaS Firm (11-18 yrs)
Hiring For VP Finance Role - Gurgaon
- Advise the CEO on cash management, budgeting, financial planning and cash flow.
- Take ownership of our day-to-day accounting (AP, AR, reconciliation etc)
- Serve as the management liaison to the board; effectively communicate and present critical financial matters at select board of directors and committee meetings.
- Create and maintain critical financial reports and planning documents, including but not limited to P&L, cash flow, balance sheet and financial models.
- Assist leadership with fundraising and due diligence exercises
- Represent the organization externally, as necessary, particularly in banking, customer and investor relations duties as is necessary Team Development/Leadership
- Oversee, direct, and organize the work of the finance and operations teams.
- Promote a culture of high performance and continuous improvement that values learning and a commitment to quality.
- Ensure staff members receive timely and appropriate training and development.
- Establish and monitor staff performance and development goals, assign accountabilities, set objectives, establish priorities, conduct annual performance appraisals, and administer salary adjustments.
- Mentor and develop staff using a supportive and collaborative approach: assign accountabilities; set objectives; establish priorities; and monitor and evaluate results.
- Business or Accounting degree is mandatory, a master's in business administration is preferred
- CPA preferred
- Minimum 10 years experience in a senior management role, ideally with both external audit and in-house financial management experience gained in a high-growth organization
- Entrepreneurial team player who can multitask
- Superior management skills; ability to influence and engage direct and indirect reports and peers
- Working experience in a B2B SaaS and/or marketing services company is a plus
- Analytical mind, data-savvy thinking is a must
- Fundraising experience is a plus
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to operate as an effective tactical as well as a strategic thinker
- Energetic, flexible, collaborative, and proactive; a team leader who can positively and productively impact both strategic and tactical finance and administration initiatives.
- Someone that has operated in a multi-market business with international experience
- Experience dealig with complex regulatory environments is plus