Recruiter at Credence HR Services
Views:339 Applications:116 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Vice President - Finance Operations - BFSI (16-19 yrs)
- Participate in, and oversee, various aspects of the production and review of monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, and annual reports filed with various regulatory agencies
- Consolidate, review, and analyze daily, monthly & quarterly data for accuracy and completeness
- Lead a 12-15 member team and be accountable for their career management within the lines of organizational goals.
- Develop and implement various control procedures to ensure the integrity of reported results.
- Perform variance analysis , data consolidation and review
- Lead execution of key projects regarding specialty areas.
- Help identify gaps in current reporting process and participate in the implementation of new controls and strategic solutions
- Represent the team and lead efforts around strategic initiatives, ongoing improvements around our internal/external reporting processes
- Establish and manage relationships with the line of business and Corporate Financial Reporting teams
- Oversee migration of report preparation into team and reengineering of the reporting process
- Oversee release related testing and implementation work.
- 16+ years in a Finance organization with exposure to people management, operations, regulatory reporting and financial products
- Experience in Product Control, Financial Control and/or knowledge of Reg Reporting a plus
- Strong understanding of end-to-end reporting and control processes
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, communication and influencing skills
- Ability to summarize complex information and deliver it at business executive level
- Self-motivated and willing to take initiative; ability to thrive in a changing work environment
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance. MBA a plus.