Deputy Manager - Recruitment at UpMan Placements
Views:306 Applications:79 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:60
Vice President - Finance - NBFC - CA (12-18 yrs)
We at UpMan Placements have a Wonderful opportunity for the Role of "VP Finance " with one of our client Based in Ahmedabad .
Location - Gujarat
Education - CA Must
Industry Experience - NBFC ( Previously worked with Big 4 would be added advantage ).
Must have Experience - Ind AS, Finance Controller ship.
- Review financial and performance data, and provide financial insights/advice
- IndAS and Finance controller ship with excellent communication skill.
- Create a culture which empowers budget holders and staff, and supports the delivery of value-for money services, including reporting on benchmark information and key cost drivers
- Reinforce internal controls to ensure that all operations are monitored and controlled against budget, compliance with organization's policies and regulatory guidelines
- Complete appropriate statutory/regulatory returns and produce financial statements in accordance with the statutory legislation, practices and deadlines
- Nurture excellent relationships with the External Auditors
- Provide effective leadership and operational management of the finance team, ensuring that staff adopt the values and expected behaviors of the organization, to deliver a high-performance culture
- Influence decision-making where appropriate to achieve budget, targets and strategies.
Must Have Competencies:
- Business acumen: Should have a strategic outlook, matured with an ability to work with the management to build a large, commercially successful enterprise
- Leadership skills: Have the ability to train, mentor and motivate a growing team
- Influencing and stakeholder management skills: Possess necessary maturity and influencing skills to handle negotiations and manage external and internal stakeholders
- Analytical skills: Should be detail-oriented, proactive to business changes and a team player willing take ownership where needed.
Interested Candidates please call on "09833819761"