Hiring Manager at Jobaaj.com
Views:5801 Applications:690 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:269
Vice President - Finance - IT - CA (8-20 yrs)
- Drive and manage the financial initiatives, budgeting processes, and KPI tracking including developing action plans to ensure annual financial objectives are met
- Engage in preparation of annual operating plan, monitoring variances and undertake control measure.
- Engage in revenue forecasting and sales pipeline reconciliations
- Monitor financial performance by measuring and analyzing results
- Prepares timely and accurate analyses, summaries, and reports of financial data on the operating progress of the company
- Create a reliable cash flow projection process and reporting structure that includes minimum cash threshold to meet operational needs
- Routinely review revenue cycle metrics to proactively identify and address issues affecting overall performance
- Manages the company's compliance with local and federal regulatory matters
- Partner with senior leaders to ensure the company hits revenue targets
- Direct and manage the finance and accounting teams and develop the financial strategy for the organization
- Improve efficiency related to billing, reporting, revenue recognition, payments, receivable, etc.
- The candidate should be a qualified Chartered Accountant
- 8+ years of experience in a finance leadership role with an excellent understanding of business metrics
- Should have experience in financial management.
- In-depth knowledge of financial benchmarking, accounting, audit and tax compliance, and other regulatory matters
- Adept in fiscal management principles and processes including resource management and needs assessment
- Partner with senior management team to establish and track revenue goals
- Possesses critical knowledge of federal and multiple state tax laws as well as basic accounting issues
- Able to identify risks as well as opportunities to provide feedback on decisions affecting financial results of the company
- US GAAP experience is mandatory.