Vice President - Finance - Food/Restaurants Industry - CA (7-15 yrs)
We are looking for a senior professional in finance for a client based in Gurgaon.
Candidate from Food / Restaurants Industry preferred.
Candidate must be a CA with 7 to 15 years of experience. The candidate must have experience in Fund Raising.
Job Responsibilities -
The candidate will be responsible for managing the overall finance function for the company. Below mentioned are the key undertakings:-
1. Ideally an experience in managing start up ventures with an experience in the nuances involved in scaling up the business.
2. To be innovative in introducing and implementing systems and processes.
3. To be an interface between the client/investor and the company.
4. To manage statutory audit and managing the process with the statutory auditors
5. Dealing with internal auditors
6. Addressing queries if any from various regulatory and tax departments
7. Will have to handle board meeting and investor presentations
8. To ensure Self-Motivation and drive
Financial and Soft Skills :
1. Should be an investor facing personality and thus ability to communicate will be key
2. Good in Planning, Monitoring & Reviewing
3. Good Interpersonal Relationship
4. Decision making capabilities
5. Analytical ability & Problem solving
6. Strategic bend of mind in finance
7. Good understanding of RBI norms, ICAI accounting Standards and IFRS
8. Existing relationships with banks and strong ability to raise debt capital
9. Ambassadorial role for the company, as would be the face of the company globally
10. Must be keen to take up the role & diligently build up the organization.
11. Attend to details
12. Responsible for proper documentation & system orientation
13. Team Builder
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.