Managing Consultant at HR Avenues
Views:1603 Applications:407 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Vice President - Finance - FMCG (20-25 yrs)
As a functional head, the incumbent not only leads the Finance function for the organisation but also functions as a strategic partner to the business and senior leadership team. Has a vital role to play in offering insights and partner development of short to long-term growth strategies and plans for the business.
Some of the key areas of contribution:
- Business and financial strategy, strategic/ financial planning and management
- Financial team leadership
- Setting up a Shared Service Centre (SSC)
- Analysis of Financial Performance and Related Business Parameters, Forecasts & Budgets Reviews
- Accounting & Systems Robustness, Controls & Compliances, Reporting, Tax Matters, Audits, Administration and Operations
- Financial Management
- Financial Policies, Managing Investor & Institutional Relations
- Finance and Accounting Team and Stakeholder Management
- Cash Management
Education / Training:
Professional (CA/CPA), MBA from a leading institute with an excellent academic record.
Must have articled at a leading CA Firm.
SAP ERP experience.
- Should have at least 5 years of experience working as the Finance Head.
- Around 20-25 years of professional experience as an accounting and finance professional with well-managed large business organisations.
- Experienced in setting up and running a shared services centre.
- Having successful experience in handling different roles
Must possess advanced knowledge, understanding and experience of:
1. Accounting and financial systems in a fully automated environment,
2. Audits - external, internal and compliance-related matters
3. Tax Laws and implementation thereof
4. Compliance & regulatory environment
5. Transition Management
6. Board and shareholder relations
7. Investor, financial and other stakeholder management
This job description is intended as a representation of the primary responsibilities of and qualifications for this position. The job description is not intended as inclusive of all duties an individual in this position might be asked to perform or of all qualifications that may be required either now or in the future.