Vice President - Finance & Family Office - Fintech Bank - CA (10-15 yrs)
Industry - Accounting / Finance / Audit
Category - Finance
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - Growing Organization
Finance & Family Office Role- BIG4 Only
Our client is one of the leading Fintech bank with a growing presence in India.
Reporting to the Country Head- India you will be responsible for:
- Managing Accounts and Operations for CEO & Associated Companies
- Timely maintenance and update of financial accounts, books of various associated companies in the structure having Indian / foreign operations in IFRS
- Annual audits, tax returns and other statutory compliance's under respective adjudications in the UK, US, Mauritius, and India
- Liaise with Statutory Auditor for timely completion of audits and return filling
- Individual tax returns of the CEO and their families across jurisdictions
- Maintaining sufficient audit trails of backup documents
- Timely review of tax structures Financial Planning & Analysis and other Operations
- Preparation of detailed bank statement analysis and MIS for review
- Detailed analysis of personal income and expenses and creation of summarized monthly report for management review
- Creating monthly budgets for each category and keeping track of variance and reasons
- Estimation of future cash flows and keeping a regular track of liquidity situation to meet the funding requirements on time
- Tracking inter company borrowings and its timely settlement
- Managing operational aspects of CEO/associated companies i.e. obtaining approval of expenses as per defined process
- Payroll processing of staff employed by family
- Managing and tracking insurance of various assets owned by promoters and associated companies
- Leading communications with multiple external parties such as regulators, financial institutions, consultants, vendors
- Creating robust process maps and SOPs for various processes
- Research on new investments and tracking existing one
CA with 10+ years work experience in any BIG4/ Consultancy company with client facing role and has managed finance function, FP&A, cash flow arrangement, taxation and audit of the clients.
Candidates from BIG4/ Consultancy background only apply
Growth and exciting remuneration
Page Group India is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Contact - Anshul Bhardwaj - +91 (0) 124 452 5426
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.