HR Consulting Partner at UpWord Global
Views:4250 Applications:217 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Vice President - Finance - eCommerce (12-15 yrs)
Looking for female candidates only.
- This Role is with a Market Leader in E-Commerce Industry with the expansion of their business into digital media.
- This is an exciting opportunity for an entrepreneurial-minded candidate who wants to work in a start-up like an environment and is passionate about digital media and new customer experiences.
- This role will be a good fit if you are highly analytical, thrive in a fast paced environment, and are able to work with large sets of data.
As a Finance Leader, you will work directly with business leaders to identify opportunities and develop business cases.
Job responsibilities include:
- Partnering Business teams in drawing up both short and long-term financial planning
- Establishing and maintaining operating and business metrics
- Develop financial models for new business concepts
- Presenting financial summaries and business insights to senior management
- Developing scalable and efficient financial processes that support the business
- This position requires a successful candidate to tackle multiple projects and efficiently execute deliverables.
- The right individual will have exceptional Finance skills and a strong understanding of Accounting principles, solid leadership skills, business partnering skills and firm business judgment capable of driving an organization to the right results.
- She or he will have to operate independently and successfully in a fast-paced, global, results-oriented environment, and have the ability to influence the decisions of senior business leaders through effective verbal and written communication, logical reasoning, and the presentation of alternatives.
- The successful candidate must be able to think and act both strategically and tactically. Strong oral and written communication skills are crucial, as well as an ability to think clearly, analyze quantitatively, problem-solve, scope technical requirements and prioritize.
- The team needs a self-starter, who is able to work effectively autonomously and drive projects with the team and cross-functionally with other teams including Content, Marketing, and Business development.
- The candidate will need to able to collaborate with business partners both in India as well as abroad.
- You must display strong initiative for anticipating and meeting the business demands of senior-level business managers.
Basic Qualifications :
- MBA (Finance/Strategy) from a Top school and/or Chartered Accountant with strong academic credentials
- 12-15 years of experience with at least 5-6 years heading Finance in a large Organization
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills and an ability to work independently in a fastpaced and rapidly changing environment
- Working knowledge of Advanced Excel and SQL
- Familiarity with financial reporting software (Cognos/Oracle)
Preferred Qualifications :
- Work experience in FMCG, Media or Telecom will be an added advantage
- Performed a Business partnering role for a rapidly scaling up Organization
- Demonstrated ability to build and manage financial models for business support involving forecasting, variance analysis
- Ability to lead Projects independently
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Handled P&L Management
Please reach out to Karen on 7977022025
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.