HR - Director at ProPMO Services Private Limited
Views:972 Applications:348 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Vice President - Finance - Construction Business (15-20 yrs)
1. Prepare timely and accurate analyses, summaries and reports of financial data on the operating progress of the company
2. Budgeting strategy
3. Investment planning
4. Growth finance options / pitches
5. Analysis of market trends
6. Payroll and cash flow management
7. Accounting reports and analysis
8. Serve as a financial advisor to the CEO and executive team for strategic planning purposes
9. Create a reliable cash flow projection process and reporting structure that includes a minimum cash threshold to meet operational needs
10. Routinely review revenue cycle metrics to identify and address issues affecting overall performance proactively
11. Partner with senior leaders to ensure the company hits revenue targets.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Strategy, Vision and Leadership:
- Advise the CEO and other key members of senior management on financial planning budgeting, cash flow, investment priorities, and policy matters.
- Serve as the management liaison to the board and audit committee; effectively communicate and present critical financial matters at select board of directors and committee meetings.
- Contribute to the development of strategic goals and objectives as well as the overall management of the organization.
- Maintain continuous lines of communication, keeping the president informed of all critical issues.
- Represent the organization externally, as necessary, particularly in banking and lease negotiations.
- Oversee, direct, and organize the work of the finance and operations teams.
- Promote a culture of high performance and continuous improvement that values learning and a commitment to quality.
- Ensure staff members receive timely and appropriate training and development.
- Establish and monitor staff performance and development goals, assign accountabilities, set objectives, establish priorities, conduct annual performance appraisals, and administer salary adjustments.
- Mentor and develop staff using a supportive and collaborative approach: assign accountabilities; set objectives; establish priorities; and monitor and evaluate results.
- Upgrade and implement an appropriate system of policies, internal controls, accounting standards, and procedures.
- Plan, coordinate, and execute the annual budget process.
- Improve administrative and operational accounting services such as treasury management, grants payment processing, payroll, accounts payable, and purchasing.
- Process the financial activities of an organization to maximize a company's profits and plan for its growth.
- Ensure a company complies with tax laws and regulations specific to that industry.
- Drive and manage the financial initiatives, budgeting processes, and KPI tracking including developing action plans to ensure annual financial objectives are met
- Monitor financial performance by measuring and analysing results
- Prepares timely and accurate analyses, summaries, and reports of financial data on the operating progress of the company
- Create a reliable cash flow projection process and reporting structure that includes minimum cash threshold to meet operational needs
- Routinely review revenue cycle metrics to proactively identify and address issues affecting overall performance
- Manages the company's compliance with local and federal regulatory matters
- Partner with senior leaders to ensure the company hits revenue targets
- Direct and manage the finance and accounting teams and develop the financial strategy for the organization
- Improve efficiency related to billing, reporting, revenue recognition, payments, receivable, etc.
- Advanced degree in finance or accounting preferred
- Experience: 15-20 years of experience in a finance leadership role with an excellent understanding of business metrics