Senior Executive - HR at Accucaro consulting pvt. ltd.
Views:1027 Applications:117 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Vice President - Finance - CA/CPA (18-26 yrs)
Xceedance (www.xceedance.com) is a global provider of strategic consulting and managed services, technology, data sciences and blockchain solutions to insurance organizations. Domiciled in Bermuda, with offices in the United States, United Kingdom, Germany, Poland, India, and Australia, Xceedance helps insurers launch new products, drive operations, implement intelligent technology, deploy advanced analytic capabilities, and achieve business process optimization. The experienced insurance professionals at Xceedance enable insurers, reinsurers, brokers, and program administrators worldwide to enhance policyholder service, enter new markets, boost workflow productivity, and improve profitability.
Xceedance has achieved phenomenal growth in last many years - a tribute to the knowledge, scope and impact of our people around the world. Everyone is laser focused on delivering value to our customers. We are committed to the communities in which we live and work. We are driven by a culture of innovation and integrity.
As a member of the Xceedance team, you can shape a fulfilling career, participate in exciting projects and impact the organization in meaningful ways. Count on strong support to develop skills, grow quickly and meet your professional aspirations. Relish working in a highly collaborative setting that features state-of-the-art resources, modern technology and a comfortable, gratifying environment. Create solutions and fulfill your role alongside highly talented and dynamic colleagues who will motivate you to be agile and extremely productive. And enjoy the advantages of a superior benefits package.
Our Mission and Vision
The people of Xceedance are unified in the mission to offer exemplary business services and craft market-disruptive solutions for insurance providers worldwide.
As a consulting business for re/insurers, our company strives to:
- Deliver solutions and services that promote growth and reinforce relationships
- Emphasize attentive, value-based interactions with clients and partners
- Provide seamless, consistent business experiences for all constituents
- Practice the constructive change and disruption we advocate
- Observe the tenets of a learning enterprise
Join us if you're looking for an opportunity to be inspired, challenged, and rewarded!
Position Title: Vice President - Finance & Accounting (Insurance)
Job Location: Gurugram
About the Opportunity:
- The team helps to prepare the financial statements as per US GAAP/IFRS, perform various reconciliations, perform regulatory/statutory reporting and other activities as per the process requirement also analyze the vendor invoices, broker settlements and payment request forms to record the expenses into designated chart of accounts in order to process the payments. Also heling to performing the bank reconciliations for international clients.
- This is a critical position central to the overall strategy and success of Xceedance. As VP, Finance & Accounting you would be expected to apply your deep finance & insurance expertise helping one of our key clients set up their finance function globally.
- You need to be a global finance lead with property and casualty industry expertise and have the vision to conceive, design, and direct new data driven, technology enabled business models.
- Particularly, specializations in driving financial strategies by building and leveraging data and analytics, process transformation, automation and outsourcing experience are preferred.
- You will be responsible for overseeing and synergizing all finance processes for the Insurance Businesses that are conducted - including Financial Control and Business Finance (Processes under CFO purview).
What you'll be doing:
- You would have to understand global Insurance framework i.e. process (Target Operating Model), Policies, regulatory requirements, systems, and actively challenging the existing framework and working closely with client CFO to develop, refine and implement the new strategies for the finance function.
- The list below indicates some of the capabilities that Xceedance should have within its insurance practice and as head you would have the complete responsibility and independence for building it.
Strategy: Working with clients to develop and optimize growth strategies that mirror the current industry dynamics including the evolving regulatory environment
Advanced analytics: Develop and design analytics strategies that help our insurance clients to mine data for insights and decision making.
Performance Improvement and Operations: Harness the capabilities at Xceedance to increase efficiency and lower costs for our insurance industry clients.
Technology strategy: Working with companies to increase the agility of their information technology and digital assets
Customer Strategy: Designing client solutions to develop insights and strategies to nurture customer relationships and earn customer loyalty that fuels growth and lowers costs.
Compliance: Support insurance compliance and risk officers and their teams in satisfying the demands of more complex regulations while also helping their companies grow their top and bottom lines
Staffing: Lead team of senior F&A staff in India to ensure smooth and seamless delivery and assist in new product and geographical expansion for one of our key clients
- In addition to working with external clients, you would also be working as a part of the leadership team of Xceedance with responsibility of the growth and development of the F&A vertical.
- Oversee the finance & accounting teams
- Identify opportunities for both transformational and incremental improvement and drive changes
- Actively involved in the development of the change strategy and accountability for its implementation in compliance with group standards and regulations. Working within a fast moving and demanding environment with significant regulatory changes and strict timelines
- Focus on knowledge driven growth for the team
- Identify critical employees and create succession plans
- Support innovation in hiring strategies for finding the best talent pool
- Excellent verbal and written communication style. Ability to confidently build a strong rapport with project teams and the client.
- To work effectively with varying levels of people in finance function, various processes, PMO, IT as required, providing leadership and direction where required.
- Suggest improvement ideas to set up standard global operations
What you'll bring to the team:
- Chartered Accountant/CPA with 18+ years of post-qualification experience
- Experience as a controller in a global environment (preferred)
- Good understanding of P&C and L&R Insurance products and experience of analyzing / understanding financials working in collaboration with other teams like actuarial, IT etc (preferred)
- Experience of understanding and challenging existing accounting treatments, and of the application of new requirements
- Experience of the planning and forecasting cycle in a large organization (preferred)
- US GAAP exposure
Learning & Growth:
At Xceedance we offer structured learning roadmaps based on the job role that one is hired for. Starting from a robust new hire training with tollgates to developmental training to groom one's soft skills to perform their current roles along with preparing them for the next level. We also offer destination programs to enable members move to career roles that they desire to in within Xceedance. Our learning offerings are delivered through a variety of mediums like Instructor led training, e-Learning courses administered though our in house LMS.
At Xceedance people come first. Our training and development programs are focused on our people growth and will help you develop and explore newer skills to bring out the best in you.
We have many internal career opportunities - over the course of your career with us, your goals may shift, and your interests may change. We keep the team informed about new positions and programs that will enable you to explore different opportunities that could help advance your career.
We build engaged and motivated teams - challenge and diversity are a part of our dynamic and interactive environment, which makes each day new and exciting. We strive to introduce new experiences into our work life through our fun at work initiatives, and social activities inside and outside our organization.