Consultant at Leadership Hiring
Views:1099 Applications:484 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:144
Vice President - Finance - CA (15-18 yrs)
CA with a minimum of 15 years of post-qualification experience:
- Assist in formulating the business's future direction and supporting tactical initiatives
- Monitor and direct the implementation of strategic business plans
- Develop financial and tax strategies
- Manage the accounting, investor relations, commercials, legal, tax, and departments
- Administer and implement all statutory compliance and filing.
- Liaison with auditors
- Prepare& assist in the presentation of all financial reports to the board of directors
- Monitor cash flows & working capital requirements for the organization
- Liaison with Bankers for necessary fund requirements
- CA with 15+ years of experience
- Must have experience in strategic planning, management consulting, business & financial analysis
- Exposure in working closely with Private equity an added advantage
- Possess the ability to conceive, create, and deliver persuasive business cases to CFO & Board of Directors (Strong strategic thinker)
- Having proven ability to develop financial models, perform valuation and develop forecasting models
- Possess high knowledge of all statutory compliances w.r.t. Finance function.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.