Consultant - Finance & Operations at Crescendo Global
Views:5336 Applications:529 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:485
Vice President - Finance & Business Management - Commercial Banking Vertical (11-19 yrs)
An exciting opportunity as a Vice President - Finance and Business Management utilizing your varied experience to mentor and guide both Internal and external teams through the entire process lifecycle. As the man in-charge, you would be extensively managing multiple stakeholders ensuring timely delivery of Finance operations for Commercial Banking.
Your Future Employer:
A leading, global firm with a distinguished clientele providing extensive financial and asset management services.
You Will Be Responsible for:
- Leading the team that supports Management Reporting, Analytics, Costing, Business Management, Planning and Forecasting for Commercial Banking line of business.
- Managing production of month end reports like EMR packs, performance reports for the higher managements.
- Supporting monthly, quarterly and yearly forecast processes.
- Leading process enhancement and improvement projects by leading gap analysis, developing to be processed, identifying training needs and ensuring training materials are created.
- Analyzing operating results and key cost/revenue drivers (Revenues/Expenses/Capital & Across LOBs)
The Successful Candidate:
- A financial degree in accounting (CA or MBA in finance preferred), along with good technical knowledge of accounting.
- At least 8-10 years of overall experience (post qualification) with at least 6+ years of relevant FP&A experience.
- Experienced people manager adept at working in a matrix organization and managing dynamic high-performance teams
- Extensive experience in legal entity controllership, reporting, and analysis with advanced spreadsheet skills.
What Is in it for You -:
- An opportunity to be part of the leadership team managing [Finance and Accounting] operations.
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the financial operations of the company.
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders
- A meritocratic culture with clear/great career progression.
- Fast track career growth.