Freelance Recruitment Consultant at Xperia
Views:2376 Applications:233 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:217
Vice President - Finance - NBFC (8-12 yrs)
Core Professional Competencies :
- Fund Raising as required.
- Treasury management.
- Financial Planning and Analysis.
- Operating and Working Capital Management.
- Budget Development, Forecasting and Management, MIS Reporting.
- Handling Audit and Compliance requirements.
- Proficient in Financial Management and handling Corporate Accounts.
- Sound knowledge of Indian Corporate and Taxation Laws.
- Experience working in a Non-Banking Financial Company (NBFC)
- Ability to interact with Board of Directors and various levels of Management and staff.
Key Functional Responsibilities :
Accounts and Finance :
- Managing financial administration, ensuring effective internal controls and maintaining integral accounting system and asset management system.
- Review and Finalization monthly / Quarterly / Yearly Accounts.
- Implementing the corporate accounting policies & Process, integrating them with the business/ work processes.
- Implement internal control programs to enhance the quality of business practices and to safeguard the company's assets
- Implement supporting processes to ensure program accounting requirements are met
- Coordinate with Statutory, Internal and Tax Auditors and ensure compliance with various statutes and control parameters and filing of statutory returns.
MIS and Analysis :
- Monthly / Quarterly / Yearly Budget vs. Actual Analysis, Highlighting
- Key Variance to top management
- Review and analysis of Segment wise, client wise profitability report for business improvement and strategic decisions
- Generating on-time, quality, custom reports based on requirements of external stakeholders such as bankers, lenders, investors, etc.
- Coordination with Operations teams ensuring control mechanisms are setup for effective monitoring.
Financial Planning :
- Preparation and finalization of Annual Operating Plan
- Optimal management of working capital including allocation of funds cross investment options to maximize earnings
- Monthly review of plan, variance analysis and preparation of forecast and revised estimates
- Preparation of various business scenarios for informed decision making of management.
Secretarial and Legal Compliance :
- Ensuring compliance with statutory and legal provisions of corporate laws.
- At least 8-12 years experience
- MBA/CA/ ICWA or equivalent
- Age below 40yrs
Candidates working or who have worked with a NBFC preferred.