Vice President at ProGrace HR
Views:3661 Applications:306 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:297
Vice President - Finance - BFS (5-8 yrs)
- Track our existing equity portfolio, read research reports on the equity stock & suggest stocks to add and sell. To be able to analyse the company having bottom up approach, reading financial statement of the companies etc.
- Initiate new Portfolio management opportunity like new investment products to increase the yield of the overall portfolio by being constantly I touch with various consultant and investment advisor
- Track investment of Private company portfolio and have quarterly updates and presentations on the same. To meet the management and understand the actual growth of the company vs the budgeted.
- To take active participation in forming venture debt structure and track the venture debt portfolio companies. To coordinate between management, borrower company and lawyer to close the deal and ensure timely disbursement and recovery of the loan.
- To be involved in preparing all the collaterals pertaining to transaction execution required for deal closure including teasers, financial / valuation models, deal comparables, information memorandums, term sheets, business notes etc.
- To be able to read and analyse debt agreement / Share purchase agreement and negotiate terms and condition on behalf of the group.
- To constantly monitor entire portfolio of the company and suggest the right allocation in various class of assets.
- To prepare periodic MIS for the management to update the status of various investment, update the health of various investment companies to show the earning growth of the portfolio.
- To have broad understand of macro level factors which has impact on the investment portfolio like movement in USD, in Gold / oil price, fiscal deficits of the countries etc.
- To help the group form an investment philosophy and ensure that all the investments are made as per the investment charter.
- To be able to conduct market research, prepare a new business case study, prepare and present industry reports and pitches for new business.
- Leading the efforts in all roadshows with Capital Sponsors (Private Equity Funds,Venture Capital Funds, HNIs, Family Offices, NBFCs, Banks, Other Financial institutions including credit rating agency) and Strategic Buyers or Strategic Sellers as the case may be.
Qualification & Experience :
Experience - 5 years plus from post graduation
Qualification - MBA from reputed institution /Post Graduate in Business Administration
- A good understanding of the general business and economic environment with a commercial and macro factors outlook
- A critical, good and comprehensive understanding of Financial Data including reading of and analysis of Financial Statements (Balance Sheet, P & L, Cash flow etc)
- Evaluating Business Models / Underwriting Models for businesses
- A good grasp on excel based financial modeling, an ability to create MIS and if provided with MIS understanding of the MIS and underlying data
- An ability to understand and comprehend legal documents (SPA / SHA / SSA) and investment structuring (meaning how the investments is structured)
- Knowledge about regulatory, legal and compliance guidelines (statutory guidelines, rules and regulations)
- Ability to work independently
- Goal driven, An ability to manage relationships with investee companies in order to obtain timely response on data as well as on queries raised. To manage relationship with advisors and get the best portfolio mix possibility options. To maintain relationship with banks, credit rating agencies.
- High problem solving skills; ability to drive through to an outcome in circumstances of complexity and ambiguity and have strong execution skills.
- Should be fluent in English and have good presentation skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.