Partner at Talent Monitor
Views:650 Applications:214 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:199
Vice President - Finance - B2B Marketplace - Automobile Firm - CA (15-20 yrs)
VP Finance - B2B Marketplace
- Take overall responsibility and ownership of the Finance function of the organization.
- Monitor and ensure all Finance processes are executed on time with accuracy. Plan and implement process enhancements.
- Manage and develop the Finance and Accounting team
- Closely work with Business and Functional Heads to ensure seamless implementation of organization processes.
- Oversee and manage cash flows across Business Units to ensure smooth running of the business.
- Ensure compliance with the law and company's policies. Review and approve all compliance filings.
- Anchor and manage internal and external audits for all group legal entities by Big 4 Audit Firms.
- Manage Tax planning and related compliances covering both Direct and Indirect Taxes.
- Closely work with the Group CEO and Business Heads, in developing business models and support them with reports and actionable insights.
- Create Annual Operating Plan in close consultation with Business Heads and Group CEO.
- Prepare, review, analyze and present monthly financial reports including monthly P&L and cash flow, plan vs actuals by Business Units. Engage in discussions with the Business Leaders in terms of possible improvement areas and responses for different business scenarios.
- Participate in key decision making with Leadership team of the organization and share insights on financial implications of such decisions.
- Represent the organization as its Financial spokesperson to the Board of Directors and Investors.
- Play a key role in all "Corporate Actions"- Fund Raise, M&A and Investor Exit.
- CA with 15+ years total accounting or finance experience.
- Proven experience as CFO/VP Finance/Head Finance, or a relevant role.
- In depth knowledge of corporate financial law and risk management practices.
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods.
- Significant experience working with external auditors, internal controls, and compliance related issues.
- Ability to strategize and solve problems.
- Strong leadership, stakeholder management and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and financial tools.
- Experience of working in Venture Capital or Private Equity backed company preferred.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.