Senior Associate at Vitasta Consulting
Views:582 Applications:155 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Vice President - Finance & Accounts - NBFC - CA (12-15 yrs)
Vice President - Finance & Accounts
- Lead a team of 30 + people responsible for maintenance of all Finance & Account related activities such as accounting, expense control, taxations, accounts payable, disbursement & collection accounting, pay roll accounting etc.
- Finalization of accounts, audits, MIS, accounting & tax compliances
- Formulation of strategies, policies, and procedures including costing, tax, asset, budget, credit and cash flow management.
- Directs timely and accurate preparation of profit & loss account, balance sheet, standard and special management reports.
- Managing Loan disbursal process end to end.
- Co-ordinating with various stakeholders (Sales Team, Legal Team & Credit Team) to ensure timely completion of Loan disbursal process.
- Interact with Portfolio team and respond to their requirement in defined TAT
- Ensure daily Collection accounting being done by the finance team in Tally ERP 9/SUN
- Ensure daily reconciliation of collection booked in Business ERP & Accounting software (SUN, Tally 9)
- Ensure daily completion of book keeping aspects related to Income accounting.
- Process improvement
- Controllership function
- Regulatory Compliances
- CA with 10 + years of relevant experience including in an NBFC
- Strong financial/ investment knowledge
- Good communication skills
- Presentation skills
- Analytical skills
- The ability to motivate and lead a team
- IT Savvy, should have a working knowledge of MS office
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.