Director at Nastech Consulting
Views:3562 Applications:126 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Vice President - Finance & Accounts - Capital Market/IB/Financial Services Domain (10-30 yrs)
Job Title: Vice President - F&A
- F&A operations. Should have experience in all towers of F&A.
- Should be able to manage large team and stuff client.
- Should be willing to work in different timezone.
- CA/ICWA or Post Graduate or MBA (Finance) with strong domain knowledge.
- 12- 15 of experience in a reputed company.
- Should have experience in leading large multifunctional teams in the Capital Market/IB/ financial services domain
- Should have had managers of multifunctional teams reporting to him/her in the past and ideally worked in an operations environment.
- Would have worked for a multinational organization where s/he would have worked with colleagues internationally, would have traveled and worked internationally
- Exposure/knowledge of retail brokerage operations is preferred.
- Global experience desirable
- Should have worked in a process driven environment
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Senior leadership interaction skills
- Strong relationship management skills.
Assigned Role: Job Description:
- Manage client stakeholders, work towards key SLAs
- Manage a team of qualified and semi qualified team
- Act as SME in F&A domain PTP, RTR and OTC; Develop insights and deliver client business impact in terms of revenue increase, operation cost reduction, working capital reduction etc.
- Lead a team of ~500 F&A resources to drive and execute projects with tight deadlines
- Develop roadmaps and establish KPIs to manage performance and communicate results on client account
- Collaborate across multiple stakeholders: business leaders, delivery leads, account management, operational excellence teams for service delivery, capability showcase and new business development
- Manage client stakeholders and understand their business problem or analytical requirements Key Skills and Behavioral Attributes:
- Strong Finance & Accounting acumen
- Critical thinking and ability to solve complex business problems into analytics solutions
- Highly analytical and metrics-driven leadership style
- Ability to utilize data for Exploratory, descriptive, Inferential, Prescriptive, and Advanced Analytics
- Excellent stakeholder management and relationship building skills
- Strong business acumen and ability to engage in business discussions
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- High initiative and drive with result-oriented approach
- Positive attitude and high commitment
- Ability to manage and track multiple projects at the same time Minimum Qualification: Total experience of 15+ years in Finance domain
- Track record of success in providing analysis, strategic direction, and specific business recommendations to senior management on critical decisions
- Working knowledge across PTP, RTR, OTC domain to appreciate inter-linkages with FP&A domain Strong MS Excel and MS Power Point experience.
- Knowledge of ERP systems, analytics technologies landscape
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.