Director at Antrors HR Solutions
Views:4331 Applications:274 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Vice President - Finance & Accounts - BPO - CA (15-20 yrs)
Role : Vice President - F&A ( BPO)
Location : Hyderabad
We are hiring for one of our key client based outoff Hyderabad at a VP level into F&A Operations space.
Looking for someone with strong experience in F&A domain (P2P, R2R, O2C, General Ledger) and should have managed a minimum of 300-400 odd people. The person will manage one client for multiple geographies.
Please find below the responsibility :
- To provide financial management for a group of countries or ledgers
- Preliminary analysis of P&L and B/S, ensure integrity of financial reporting.
- Manage relationship and partnership with clients (finance, shared services, business teams) to ensure local country level & overall corporate level financial requirements are met.
- Work with the FCs / FDs to support Business outcomes
Close Services & Recons/ Accruals/ Reporting :
- Manage overall close process
- Posting and documenting and tracking approvals
- Initial Balance Sheet and P&L reviews (e.g. trend analyses)
- General Ledger Operating Expenses (Engineering Operations, Finance, Legal, Facilities, Marketing, Sales, AR)
- Other Standard & Recurring J/Es (including accruals, pre paid, deferrals)
- Daily Cash/ Bank reconciliation
- Journal entries for any open items from the reconciliations
System Maintenance :
- Provide user support through ticketing application
- Manage Access rights, Issue resolution and troubleshoot
- Generate reports
Inter company :
- Posting of manual cost plus journals
- Entries relating to fixed asset transfers between companies
Fixed Asset Team :
- Transnational processing into ERP
- Depreciation Runs
- Physical Audit reports
- Multiple tax books
- Statutory FA activities
Revenue Accounting :
- Setup Partner for payment processing
- Payment processing to treasury
- Research and resolve payment inquiries and rejections
- Handling of AR bad debts
- Reconciliations related to revenue accounting
Qualification / Experience Requirement :
- 15 + Yrs of experience
- Qualified Chartered Accountant (CA) preferred
Skills Requirement :
- Sound knowledge / Demonstrated capabilities in Financial Operations
- Experience in Client Interfacing and team handling role
- Broad knowledge, experience and understanding of financial services operations.
- Strategic thinking
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.