Vice President - F&A Solution Architect - Process Design & Presales - BPO/ITES (15-30 yrs)
The Solution Architect (SA) plays a critical client-facing role that interprets and translates client requirements into a solution that can be configured from a standard set of offerings.
The SA operates as a single point of contact or as part of a team (on large deals with multiple SAs) accountable to the SA SPOC from Stage 1 to deal closure and the transition to the OADM
- Managing all OG, senior client buyer and functional owner relationships for the designated solution
- Driving the necessary sign-off of the solution with proper input from the OGs on client business objectives, industry, risk assessment, budget and preferences (see service group rules/process and escalation approach for specifics)
- Managing the sales team, Subject Matter Experts required during the sales process and the communication/ collaboration with Outsourcing Service Delivery
- Directing and coordinating with Legal & Commercial and Corporate Transaction Services (CTS) in areas specific to the solution to ensure use of standards
- Collaborating with the Operating Groups to provide input to Terms and Conditions and in some cases accountable for specific Outsourcing contractual terms and conditions
- Identifying leadership contacts for service transition and operations and ensuring appropriate solution plan transition for closed deals
- Interfacing with the delivery organization/s to ensure effective transition, shape services, collaborate on clear solution assumptions, determine appropriate service delivery locations and related cost to deliver
- Expert/Good understanding of F&A domain in any industry or across industries
- Experience in due diligence, solution identification, feasibility assessment, client visits
- Experience in cost estimation and pricing for outsourcing and offshoring of processes
- Preferred experience in delivery, transition and/or solution design in an outsourced environment
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.