CEO at Consult Shekhar Pandey
Views:1224 Applications:349 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Vice President/Executive Vice President - B2B/Corporate Sales - Insurance (8-15 yrs)
- Seeking CXO Connected BD and Deal Origination experts from General Insurance B2B/Corporate Sales Background People from BFSI/Insurance/Rating Agencies/sharing economy may apply too,For a fortune 200 professional services Company.
- Seeking individuals with excellent pedigree of Education (Engg Plus MBA) from Reputed Institutes. Candidate should have experience of Direct Corporate Sales in BFSI Sector
- Seeking Corporate Sales and Corporate Servicing people from BFSI sales Background. Seek people from Consulting, Corporate Lending and Financial services and from Private Equity, Mergers & Acquisition, Investment Banking, Infrastructure lending companies who may have existing relationships with CXOs of large corporates
Location- Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore
Job Title-Vice President / Executive Vice President
Reports to-Corporate Sales Leader
Background: The Firm-A global leader in insurance broking and innovative risk management solutions,
- In-Depth knowledge of various insurance products OR BFSI products viz. Corporate Salary Account, Corporate Lending, Corporate Benefits Consulting etc
- Responsible for new business development and to ensure consistent flow of new revenue for the company.
- Responsible for developing a sales strategy to ensure that sales targets and revenue goals are achieved.
- To ensure deliverables are met within the timeframe of all the sales process.
- Continuous interaction with all stake holders to ensure all the area of concern can be worked upon for improved service levels.
- Develops and maintains effective network within the business community and industry.
- Develop, maintain and nurture long term relationships with top accounts and key client decision-makers.
- Monitor political, management and other changes within the client organizations to preserve and protect the Company's relationship with the client.
- Coordination with various departments and all related parties to drive closure of business.
- Mentoring and monitoring the performance of team members to ensure efficiency in meeting individual & team targets on the basis of quality & quantity sales.
- MS Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- General Skills
- Proven Leadership skill traits (elected leader in community, school & college). Background of having leadership role.
- Exceptional Selling & negotiation skills.
- Good Networking skills and Relationship Management skills.
- Strong Communication / Presentation skills.
- Organised, Self-discipline and pro-active.
- Strong Analytical Skills, problem solving and decision making skills.
Preferred candidate profile:
- 8-15 years of experience in corporate sales.
- Experience of team handling in Insurance/ any sector.
- Corporate Relationship Management / Business Solution Provider from a service background.
- Ability to manage diverse client cultures i.e. Indian Corporate, MNC Corporation and PSU clients.
- Domain knowledge preferred
- MBA from a reputed B - School
- Excellent Compensation and one of the best Incentive plans in the Industry
Role: Business Development Executive (BDE)
Industry Type: Insurance
Department: Sales & Business Development
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Role Category: BD / Pre Sales
PG: MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.