Vice President/Executive Director - Legal - Capital Market Transaction Advisory/Law Firm (10-15 yrs)
- 10-15 years in handling matters relating to equity capital markets, debt capital markets, structured finance in BFSI from law firms
- Work independently on transaction legal matters relating to Investment Banking which includes capital market activities across public offerings (initial and follow on); rights issues; QIPs of equity shares; regional MTN programs, foreign currency and rupee denominated offshore bonds and private placement of bonds; acquisitions involving takeover regulations as also delisting; advisory services to listed companies; advisory work for securities market intermediaries re. statutory and regulatory compliance, registrations with the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI)
- Advice on offerings of debt securities by Indian issuers to Indian and international investors.
- Acting on offerings of foreign currency convertible bonds, medium-term notes, foreign currency non-convertible bonds and notes, and rupee denominated - Masala Bonds to investors outside India.
- Working on public and privately placed issues of rupee-denominated non-convertible debentures which are listed on the debt segment of Indian stock exchanges.
- Working on plain vanilla as well as complex syndicated lending, acquisition finance, margin finance, structured finance, project finance, real estate finance, asset finance, trade finance and securitization deals. plain vanilla as well as complex syndicated lending, acquisition finance, margin finance, structured finance, project finance, real estate finance, asset finance, trade finance and securitization deals
- Ability to take a commercial view on matters while ensuring that risks are mitigated and the firm's interests are protected.
- Keep track of changes in law and ensure that the business as well as legal counterparts is updated about it.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.