Vice President - ESG Support - Wealth Management - Investment Bank (10-20 yrs)
Key Responsibilities: (not limited to)
- Development/ownership of ESG TOM
- Manage ESG financial targets and budgets
- Manage ESG risk and controls & prepare & submit materials for governance forums
- Own ESG product and financial reporting methodology (incl. Classification framework)
- Manage ESG data & product operations (e.g. positive lists, etc.)
- Vendor management incl aligning on ESG methodology
- Should be familiar with various market data systems like Bloomberg, Refinitiv, Reuters.
- Understand systems landscape to access source system data
- Proficient in working with senior stakeholders such as Directors and Managing Directors.
- Supporting the stakeholders by assisting them on internal and external audit queries.
- Present in excel/PowerPoint to run controls/provide materials for governance forums.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Person with post/graduate level degree and analytical skills
- Minimum 13 years banking experience, preferably Wealth Management
- Sound product knowledge
- 2 yrs into ESG will work
- Very Proficient in MS Office applications (excel, powerpoint, word) to improve existing process
- Experience in running projects/Project management experience
- Comfortable handling multiple tasks working with different stakeholders across Business
- Strong communication skills with ability to clearly articulate one's viewpoints/ blockers / challenges
- Prior experience in direct discussions with onshore teams
- Good team player, independent and reliable
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.