HR Consultant at Black Turtle
Views:538 Applications:79 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Vice President - ESG - BFS (8-17 yrs)
- Driving ESG integration and thought leadership across research as a member of the global ESG Team.
What will you be doing?
- Lead and manage the members of the GRC ESG team to support global research teams in integrating material ESG considerations into their fundamental research.
- Leverage personal subject matter expertise (see skills section below) to inform research reports and drive the research agenda, co-publishing with research teams globally.
- Collaborate and communicate both within the ESG Team and across the research department to support a coherent and consistent approach to ESG integration and marketing.
- Join client marketing as subject matter expert as appropriate.
What we're looking for :
- Subject matter expertise preferably in ESG Disclosure Data and Fundamental Integration (incl. detailed knowledge of disclosure standards /frameworks, how considerations inform investment recommendations, evaluate corporate performance on sustainability).
- Analytical Skills incl. strong Excel, writing skills and valuation skills
- Demonstrate both accuracy and timeliness and a proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-starter and ability to prioritise despite conflicting demands on time.
Skills that will help you in the role :
- Strong quantitative aptitude and qualitative reasoning coupled with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Enthusiasm, energy, willingness to work in a goal-oriented team and cultural fit are very important
- Good presentation skills / client interaction skills
Where will you be working?
IAR Role : This role is deemed as a Certified role under the PRA & UK Financial Conduct Authority - Individual Accountabilities Regulations and may require the role holder to hold mandatory regulatory qualifications or the minimum qualifications to meet internal company benchmarks