Vice President - Equity Valuations - Investment Bank (12-14 yrs)
- Ensuring the independent completeness of inventory valuations and evaluation of valuation models and impacts of new products and businesses
- Will have to independently value both private company investments or through a fund. The investments can be in a wide array of industries and countries.
- Will be responsible for tracking the portfolio companies and will focus on macroeconomic, industry and private equity trends that could affect positions in the portfolios.
- Involvement in the preparation of management reports on the portfolios and other special ad hoc projects.
- Participate in the valuation governance process, including monthly inventory valuation review meetings with the Front Office, senior PC management, and other
- You have knowledge of private equity valuation methodologies, particularly the Market Approach (e.g. industry multiple and transaction multiple analysis) and the Income Approach (e.g. discounted cash flow analysis)
- Should be familiar with the private equity business
- Knowledgeable in various types of equity and debt instruments
- Strong quantitative/ analytical skills
- Knowledge of data systems and sources such as Bloomberg and FactSet
- Experience with industry and company research
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.