Co-Founder at PeopleBridge
Views:453 Applications:132 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:102
Vice President - Entrepreneur in Residence - Healthcare Startup (6-10 yrs)
VP Medical Devices / Entrepreneur in Residence
For a leading Technology start up based in Bangalore we are looking to hire a person who can drive the recently launched Medical Devices business. Company is a well funded start fund in which leading marquee names have invested. We are looking for a person who is either an Engineer / MBA from a premier institute and has exposure to Healthcare Space .
- In-depth business analysis of the innovation.
- Validation of the company's perspective on customer needs and challenges.
- Optimizing the go-to-market strategy.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Finding and developing revenue streams and establishing early sales.
- Planning and overseeing marketing initiatives.
- Planning team structure and onboarding core team members, from within the company or new hires.
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, highlights and low lights, weekly work plans, and monthly and quarterly analysis reports.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, and merchandising techniques.
- Structuring and optimizing the business, financial and legal operations.
Essential Skills :
- Good interpersonal Skill
- Ability to build relationships and influence people
- Good Negotiation and Persuasion Skills
- Business Intelligence
- ROI and data analysis skills
- Cost Optimization
- Product Management
- Working for a hyper growth tech company building core technologies
- Working with a cross-functional team comprising of scientists, engineers, and technopreneurs
- Running and managing a venture within the aegis of the larger organization
Requirements and profile :
- Bachelors degree in engineering from top 10 Indian Institutions.
- Business Management Experience.
- Experience of running a Startup or leading a cross-functional team in a hyper growth company.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.