Deputy Manager - Operations at Trustklub Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:66 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Vice President - Engineering - Startup (6-7 yrs)
VP Engineering - Mumbai ( a startup in the online education and learning space )
We have a an opening in startup company in the online education and learning space
Min 6-7 years experience
CTC - 30-32L offered
Position - VP Engineering
Reporting to - Co-founder
Job description :
- We are looking for an analytical, results-driven and quality-focused head of engineering who will lead our product innovation and software development team and contribute to shaping our platform. He/she will be part of the core founding team, will report to one of the co-founder, and is responsible for establishing the company's technical vision and leading all aspects of the company's technology development.
- We require an agile leader who possesses experience in consumer products/platforms, and understanding of how to lead a growing technology organization. We are looking for a leader and team player who is not only knowledgeable but also be team focused, collaborative and self-motivated.
- Build and manage technology team and oversee R&D, Engineering, Application Development, Architecture, Infrastructure, Product Management and User Experience Design
- Develop the technology strategic plan and position and prepare the technology organization for scalable growth: architecture, development, infrastructure, people, processes, roadmaps, etc.
- Define product strategy and product roadmaps with clear objectives and long-term vision
- Establish and enforce technical standards for product development and company operations.
- Work with Product Management Team to establish a product roadmap and release schedule
- Monitor and maintain current technical knowledge to support rapidly changing technology, always on a lookout for new technologies and work with the team in bringing in new technologies.
- Strategic planning to achieve business goals by identifying and prioritizing development initiatives and setting timetables, lead effort to develop, and deploy all web-based services
- Proven leadership ability - Ability to set and manage priorities based on team KPIs and quantitative attributes
- Demonstrated ability to design web-based products and services that meet customer needs (and feedback)
- Driving a culture of passion for Data and Technology throughout the company
- Compile & analyse data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement. Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.