Director at Enrich & Enlight Business consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:357 Applications:102 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Vice President - Engineering Leader/IT Leader (15-25 yrs)
Key responsibilities -
- Provide leadership, vision and direction to the engineering India organization of ~ 200 people and growing, to ensure positive contributions towards the company goals and objectives.
- Coordinate leadership across multiple engineering teams that dual-report to their global leadership and the India management team.
- Develop productive relationships with business leaders across the organization to influence solution architecture based on the business requirements.
- Define and enhance methodologies and practices for the application life cycle management in line with best practice and practical experience of continuous improvement.
- Implementing technology strategy in line with the business expectations.
- Solid people management skills - providing direction, monitoring performance, motivating staff and building a positive working environment
- Developing team's skills and capabilities to meet the needs of the organization, as well as building on existing recruiting capabilities to address new needs and skills gaps.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-moving Technology landscape and keep pace with latest thinking and new technologies
- Strong customer focus - able to meet the demands of internal and external customers
- Excellent communication skills - providing verbal and written communication that is outstanding to both direct reports and senior management as well as other stakeholders
- Manage relationships with major vendors and service providers to ensure they cost-effectively meet the needs of the organization
- Flexible and adaptable - capable of changing direction where required and showing flexibility to meet new demands
- Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned
- Partner with Technology Leaders in US and India on talent strategies, engagement, and career progression/ pathing.
- Ensure best practice sharing and cross functional participation
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering or related information technology or related field, with a minimum of 15 years experience in technology and application development, 8 of which should be in a senior leadership position.
- Proven ability to collaborate, build relationships and influence individuals at all levels in a matrix-management environment to ensure that segregation and overlapping roles are identified and coordinated.
- Track record of leading teams that foster a culture of collaboration, demonstrating achievements in a multi-national, regulated, and highly technical environment.
- Results driven, strategic, conceptual, and innovative thinker
- Strong communication skills with a proven ability to understand key concepts and communicate effectively with technical staff, business stakeholders and senior management
- Highly analytical, detail-oriented, and strong problem solving with a common-sense approach to resolving problems
- Strong organizational skills, the ability to perform under pressure and management of multiple priorities with competing demands for resources
- Strong interpersonal and critical thinking skills
- Excellent consulting skills and superior ability to develop and maintain effective relationships
Desired Characteristics -
- Data processing, analysis and quality management tools.
- Development and implementation of processes and policies
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.