Senior HR Associate at Talentiser.com
Views:820 Applications:68 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Vice President - Engineering - Internet Startup (10-18 yrs)
- Own the technology strategy and architecture, and roadmap of technology investments in alignment with company position and business strategy.
- Lead building technological or data-driven competitive advantages for advancing company key battles.
- Own and manage key quality, reliability, and performance metrics of products, platforms, and other systems supporting various functions in the Company.
- Ensure acquisition of best practices in various necessary domains of expertise in the company, and scale and democratize the best practices to the rest of the Company.
- Build an organization of coaches and growers of young talents and new leaders.
- Achieve a high performance technology Company.
- Keep up to date with technology trends, changes, new paradigms of organization, and upcoming disruption, and shape company technology strategy proactively to respond to landscape changes.
- Manage a team of 20+ Engineers spread between Engineering, Data Science and Operations.
- 12+ years of Sr. Technology leadership experience with proven track record of delivering high impact technology led business products/solutions in a complex and fast-paced environment.
- 3+ years experience leading multiple teams including experience leading other engineering and product leaders.
- Problem solving ability to break down a broad ambiguous problem into logical structure and drive to solutions utilising strong business and technical judgment to accelerate the time to market of releases, while incrementally moving our technology towards the long term vision.
- Strong architectural skills and experience with high volume distributed transactional systems in 24x7 environment.
- Experience in defining and executing software engineering best practices for the full software development life cycle.
- Capable of handling multiple simultaneous projects and meet deadlines, have an ability to work in a group setting as well as in an independent position with a detail-oriented attitude, be highly analytical by nature, be highly organized being able to effectively prioritize tasks, have exceptionally good problem solving skills, have an ability to work in a highly collaborative and fast-evolving environment, be highly adaptive and welcoming to change and passionate to learn new technologies.
- Proven track record of attracting and retaining the top talent and building a high performance organisation.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive actions.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with a demonstrated experience engaging and influencing peers and executives.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.