Vice President - Engineering - HealthTech Startup - IIT/NIT (7-12 yrs)
Industry : Internet / Online / eCommerce
Category : IT & Systems
Skills : Healthtech, product, vp engineering, cto, iit, nit, development
Job Description :
It is a tech leadership role - VP Engineering. The incumbent would be a part of the core leadership team, work with the Founders and, build and scale the product as well as the team to the next level. Looking for hands-on technology professionals (7-10 years) - from IITs/NITs only.
Client Details :
Our client is an exciting Health-tech start-up, helping people to have a healthy life and reduce the risk of chronic diseases. Their clinically proven plans have helped thousands of people to get rid of their health complications. With multiple offerings, they are able to motivate, encourage and engage their customers towards healthy living. They were founded by Entrepreneurs with proven heath-tech experience. They are looking to scale the business with a strong technology/engineering team
- Set and drive the technology strategy and roadmap for the product
- Work with the Founders to use technology as a driver to scale business
- Build and mentor a young team of engineers
- Use and drive the best engineering practices
- B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science from IITs and NITs only
- 7+ years of hands-on product development experience, along with leading a team
- Energetic and structured individual
- Excellent problem solving skills and logical bent of mind
Job Offer :
- Exciting work culture
- Fast growth
- Good equity
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Kriti Devgan on +91 124 452 5448.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.