Talent Acquisition Professional at T3 cogno Private Limited
Views:437 Applications:108 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Vice President - Engineering - Healthcare (8-15 yrs)
- 14+ years' experience as a Senior technologist / Technology leader / Architect
- 5+ years of experience with building and deploying scalable apps using cloud platform technologies. We are a Google Cloud shop and familiarity with it would be advantageous. Prior experience with Azure or AWS would also be equally helpful.
- 7+ years of experience with delivering highly performant, robust and reliable software products
- Must have hands-on experience with distributed services on public /on-prem cloud platforms
- Strong database experience - RDBMS and / or No-SQL, is mandatory. While this job is not that of a database architect, it is important to understand the constraints a database architect may prescribe. Should be very comfortable with SQL and in general with databases in a cloud setting.
- Must have experience optimizing queries, know where indices are missing and think carefully about inner vs outer joins, indexing, pre-computing, lazy eval and late binding queries.
- Must think about automating software development processes. Have experience with automating testing (unit, functional and regression), provisioning (production deployment) and monitoring.
Since (revenue) performance is key in a financial setting, it is important to understand the work processed and help appropriately model tests to ensure high quality product delivery to clients through functional, regression and automated testing. Same testing methodology should be extended to Implementation
- Understanding of scalable, cloud architectures and experience in applying them to real world problems
- Extensive Agile / Scrum experience is preferred. Being able to run releases in short sprints, increasing velocity, reducing rework and bugs is essential
- Knowledge of health interoperability standards (FHIR, HL7, ANSI) and different healthcare systems (EHR, EMR, CDS) a plus
- Familiarity with EDI would be helpful
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.