HR at Sapwood Ventures Pvt Ltd
Views:237 Applications:50 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Vice President - Engineering - eCommerce (3-15 yrs)
This is an incredible opportunity to act as a technical visionary with the autonomy to hire your own team over time. The ideal candidate should be full-stack Rockstar, action oriented, who can manage and lead by example. They will be responsible for the development (frontend & backed), implementation and maintenance.
- React Native
- Java + Springboot
Good to have:
- Server Hosting (would be great if has experience with AWS)
- UNIX programming (mostly in Ubuntu)
- Docker experience
- Ensuring that the technological resources meet the company's short and long-term needs.
- Outline the goals for research and development.
- Creating timelines for the development and deployment of all technological services.
- Making executive decisions on behalf of the company's technological requirements.
- Acting as a mentor to team members.
- Maintaining a consumer-focused outlook and aiding in the delivering of IT projects to market.
- Managing technology budgets and time frames.
- Staying on top of technology trends and developments.
- Ensuring all technology practices adhere to regulatory standards.
- Develop technical aspects of the company's strategy to ensure alignment with its business goals.
- Discover and implement new technologies that yield competitive advantage.
- Help departments use technology profitably.
- Supervise system infrastructure to ensure functionality and efficiency.
- Build quality assurance and data protection processes.
- Monitor KPIs and IT budgets to assess technological performance.
- Use stakeholders' feedback to inform necessary improvements and adjustments to technology.
- Communicate technology strategy to partners and investors.
- Requirements- :
- 3+ years experience in working on development projects and teams, preferably in ecommerce domain.
- Exceptional team management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Ability to delegate efficiently.
- Project Management & Managerial experience required.
- Exposure with a technology focused organization.
- Bachelor's degree / MCA in Computer Science.
- Strong knowledge of software development processes.
- Exposure to Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of backend technologies: Java, JSP, Spring, Spring boots, Servlets, EJB, XML, SOAP
- Concept of OOPS(C++, JAVA), Design Patterns-JAVA, J2ee Design Patterns.
- Hands on experience of Database SQL, PL/SQL
- Sound communication and interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of Git.
Good to have :
- Knowledge of clustering of Jboss, Clustering of Tomcat, PL SQL tuning, Patch Installation & prerequisite dependency.
- Knowledge of Operating System Installation & Administration of Linux, Sun Solaris and Shell Scripting
- Pls note that the candidate must have a prior startup exp-