CEO at Consult ShekharPandey
Views:444 Applications:118 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Vice President - Energy Risk Management - Oil & Gas Sector - IIT/NIT (7-10 yrs)
Vice President - Energy Risk Management
Seeking strong Energy Risk People from General Insurance Companies
Role Requirements :
- Responsible to develop new and expanded business opportunities.
- Responsible for Standard risk engineering surveys which is the base offering Risk Engineering and it is crucial to successful placement of insurance within the Energy industry.
- The scope covers Upstream & Downstream Oil & Gas, Petrochemicals & Construction industries. A survey consists of a typically 3 day visit to a client facility, interviews with key management teams and site tours. The output is an engineering report which details;
Description of the site operations :
- An analysis of Loss Prevention/Mitigation features
- A ranking of the quality of the site and recommendations for improvement
- Estimation of property damage, often using our bespoke modelling software
- Surveying clients oil and gas assets, producing risk assessments, loss estimates and conducting training and benchmarking exercises.
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders in Risk Management, Operations and Engineering functions.
- Carrying out risk assessments of operational plants and reviewing new projects for oil/gas and petrochemical clients.
- Support the Energy Broking team in placing risks in international insurance markets.
- Manage and develop the Engineering Management System.
Technical Skills :
- MSOffice Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Knowledge of process industry technologies, energy construction management, upstream industry technologies or oil and gas drilling planning or technologies
- Exposure to risk assessed driven decision-making is essential - relevant to field of expertise.
- Experience of technical simulation packages for process modelling, risk assessment, project execution purposes relevant to field of expertise.
General Skills :
- Proven Leadership skill traits (elected leader in community, school & college). Background of having leadership role.
- Exceptional Selling &negotiation skills.
- Strong Analytical Skills, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Good Networking skills and Relationship Management skills.
- Strong Communication / Presentation skills
Prior Experience : 7-10 years' experience in Operations / Maintenance /Integrity/ Technical Functions in a Refinery / Petrochemicals / Upstream oil and gas environment.
Education/ Qualification : Chemical / Mechanical / Petroleum Engineering Degree preferably from IIT/NIT or other reputed institute.
Role : Head/VP/GM-Operations
Industry Type : Oil and Gas / Energy / Power / Infrastructure
Functional Area : Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Employment Type : Full Time, Permanent
Role Category : Senior Management
PG : M.Tech - Chemical, Petroleum, Energy, Mechanical
Key Skills : Oil,Risk Management,Site Operations,Gas,Drilling,Petroleum Engineering,Risk Assessment,Loss Prevention,Project Execution,Operations Management