VP - Talent Aquisition at Peepal Consulting
Views:984 Applications:301 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:67
Vice President - Employee Relations - Investment Bank (18-25 yrs)
Human Capital Management - Employee Relations Bengaluru
Are you passionate about consulting with clients on people related matters? Were looking for a professional to join our
Employee Relations team to work closely with divisional leadership on advising employees on resolving workplace issues.
Human Capital Management (HCM) recruits, develops and rewards the people .Our teams design and implement strategies, processes and technologies that help them advance professionally, drive productivity and help the firm and our clients achieve superior results. We look for individuals with strong problem solving and analytical skills, innovative thinking and intellectual curiosity who want to make an impact on the success of the firms most valuable asset,its people.
The Employee Relations team acts as an internal consulting group on all aspects of the employment relationship, advising employees and managers on resolving workplace issues in a fair and consistent manner and promoting positive behavior throughout the firm. The work is invariably of a sensitive nature and requires a unique combination of skills to deliver workable solutions to a diverse range of issues.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Provide advice to managers regarding all aspects of the employment relationship, including performance management, disciplinary actions, terminations and business restructurings.
- Investigate allegations of unfair or unlawful treatment and/or inappropriate behavior.
- Counsel individual employees regarding problems in the office and advising on health and personal issues that may impact work.
- Oversee adherence to firm policies regarding, among others, use of firm resources including e-mail and Internet access, protection of confidential information, etc.
- Oversee all terminations and implementation of severance policy.
- Assist in formulating, interpreting and communicating policies that pertain to employee relations issues.
- Conduct training programs to educate employees about firm policies regarding employee relations issues.
- Liaise with internal and external legal counsel as necessary to resolve employee issues
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WERE LOOKING FOR
- Proven track record of managing complex issues and driving resolution
- Strong team and project management experience
- Ability to develop and build relationships at all levels, with a proven track record of acting in an advisory capacity
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and strong negotiation/diplomacy skills.
- Strong analytical and facilitating skills; the ability to bring groups with diverse views/priorities to a common resolution.
- Ability to approach issues strategically; anticipating consequences and navigating around unforeseen obstacles.
- Ability to think creatively and effectively, delivering commercially pragmatic solutions.
- Excellent negotiation and conflict resolution skills - a 'listener'.
- Well-developed organizational and administrative skills including attention to detail; client-service orientation.
- Flexibility and ability to multi-task.
- Experience in dealing with sensitive issues such as investigations, although this is not critical for the right candid