Senior Recruitment Consultant at Black Turtle
Views:903 Applications:260 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Vice President - Employee Relations - BFSI (18-25 yrs)
Vice President - Employee Relations
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL :
- Provide advice to managers regarding all aspects of the employment relationship, including performance management, disciplinary actions, terminations and business restructurings.
- Investigate allegations of unfair or unlawful treatment and/or inappropriate behavior.
- Counsel individual employees regarding problems in the office and advising on health and personal issues that may impact work.
- Oversee adherence to firm policies regarding, among others, use of firm resources including e-mail and Internet access, protection of confidential information, etc.
- Oversee all terminations and implementation of severance policy.
- Assist in formulating, interpreting and communicating policies that pertain to employee relations issues.
- Conduct training programs to educate employees about firm policies regarding employee relations issues.
- Liaise with internal and external legal counsel as necessary to resolve employee issues
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WERE LOOKING FOR :
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS :
- Proven track record of managing complex issues and driving resolution
- Strong team and project management experience
- Ability to develop and build relationships at all levels, with a proven track record of acting in an advisory capacity
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and strong negotiation/diplomacy skills.
- Strong analytical and facilitating skills; the ability to bring groups with diverse views/priorities to a common resolution.
- Ability to approach issues strategically; anticipating consequences and navigating around unforeseen obstacles.
- Ability to think creatively and effectively, delivering commercially pragmatic solutions.
- Excellent negotiation and conflict resolution skills - a 'listener'.
- Well-developed organizational and administrative skills including attention to detail; client-service orientation.
- Flexibility and ability to multi-task.
- Experience in dealing with sensitive issues such as investigations, although this is not critical for the right candid
HCM- Employee Relations
Communication needs to be excellent.
Experience In :
- Handling employment relationship and reputation of firm
- Oversee firm policies
- Tackle Health issues, social media issue tackling
- Oversee all terminations and implementation policies
- End to end management of employee relations policies/compliances
- Conduct training programs for employees
- Currently working in consulting firms, Tech firms or financial services
- VP level 18-25 years