Founder/Chief Consultant at Credence HR Services
Views:2008 Applications:84 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Vice President - Documentation - OTC Derivatives - Financial Services (10-18 yrs)
Vice President - Documentation - OTC Derivatives - Financial Services
Our Client is a leading global financial services company. As an integrated global bank and provides its clients with investment banking, private banking and asset management services worldwide.
Location - Bangalore
Shift - 6 PM onwards.
Job Description :
1. Support the BAU group in obtaining, analysing and reporting on data sets from various systems as part of a broader scoping & planning function for new business initiatives.
2. Co-coordinating BAU and project activities across different groups, technology teams and cross-functional groups.
3. Hosting regular BAU and strategic project calls to deliver key project updates and highlight critical risk and issues.
4. Ability to adapt and contribute to internal processes and be innovative in finding solutions for all the issues that can arise while delivering a project.
5. Hosting regular project calls to deliver key project updates and highlight critical risk and issues.
6. Communicate in open forums and meetings; steer the project towards success by bridging discussions amongst multiple parties and resolving complex issues.
7. Support in BAU project capacity planning based on the in-scope documentation.
8. Understand and assess project cross impacts and dependencies.
9. Act as an escalation point to contact to Identify issues and co-ordinate with the relevant functions internally (eg: credit, legal etc.) for prompt resolution on disputed points within set time-frame parameters.
10. Working closely with regional Legal operations Department (which has the overall responsibility for ISDA Master Agreement Negotiation and Transactions), Credit, Collateral team, Onboarding team and other stakeholders.
11. Become a Subject Matter Expert (SME) and support strategic documentation programs and tactical project initiatives.
12. Ensure that team members follow the procedure and all the procedures are drafted in lines with the controls policies.
13. Ensure that all control policies of the organization and DMO are fully adhered to.
14. Stake holder management is a must as we work with colleagues and senior management across the globe.
15. Ability to generate reports and scorecards, present them in operations calls, provide capacity and contingency planning.
16. Ability to adapt and contribute to internal processes and be innovative in finding solutions for all the issues that can arise while delivering a project.
The Successful Applicant.
- 10+ years of dynamic experience in a leadership role.
- Expertise in operational management including service management frameworks, SLAs and ability to lead operational efficiency programs.
Teamwork - Create and/or contribute to an environment of collaboration and mutual responsibility (e.g. effectively influence others to gain cooperation and address issues; initiate and be responsive to requests from other products, regions, etc.).
- Should be creative and innovative; challenge status quo; generate strategic advice/product/client solutions.
- Have a track record of formulating innovative ideas and gaining buy-in from senior management in addition to a track record of execution/delivery/process improvement/leadership in a challenging environment.
- Ability to architect strategy with high degree of structure and self-organization.Track record of highlighting and implementing processes to improve productivity / efficiency. Six sigma certification will be an added advantage.
- Strong interpersonal skills, effective management of different cultures
What's On Offer :
Excellent opportunity to be part of the established Investment bank with excellent future prospects.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.