Managing Partner at Megma Services
Views:2034 Applications:558 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Vice President - Distribution Network - FMCG (14-20 yrs)
Vice President - Distribution Network
- Leading FMCG/ Cosmetics Brand Requires Vice Resident ( Distribution Network)
- Dubai/Srilanka/ Malaysia/ Middle east/Africa/ Bangladesh/Myanmar
- One of client india';s leading and fastest growing personal and healthcare companies in India, with an enviable portfolio of household brand names established almost almost 4 decades ago. The Company has a portfolio of over 300 + products based on ayurvedic formulations. Its current operations comprise more than 60+ countries including. SAARC, MENAP, SEA, Africa, Eastern Europe and the CIS countries. Over 130 products are sold every second somewhere around the world.
- We are looking for Vice President ( Distribution Network ) to head the Business Unit of the client in Dubai/ Malaysia/ Srilanka/ Middle east/Africa/ Myanmar / Bangladesh region.
- The incumbent should have handled large scale Distribution Network with an impeccable track record of managing P&L Of the Business unit of an organization, preference will be given to those who have exposure in these respective markets
PFB the details :
1) Client - Leading FMCG/ Cosmetics Brand
2) Role- Vice president ( Distribution Network)
3) Experience - 14- 20 years of strong experience in managing Distribution Network operations of FMCG/ Cosmetics Brand in India/ Overseas( Preferably in respective market)
4) Compensation : Competitive with excellent perks
5) Qualification : MBA from a Reputed College / Institution
- You should be at a CTC of 60lpa & above
Reporting to : MD / Board
Location : Dubai/ Myanmar/ Africa/ Srilanka/ Bangladesh/ Malaysia/ Middle east
THE JD IS AS FOLLOWS :
- The person will be instrumental in setting up distribution network on the company's products in the respective region.
- He/ she has to build a sustainable and scalable sales distribution network for the products to ensure competitive advantage and reach over others
- Accountable for maintaining and increasing sales thru- proper sales planning and executing thru- wide spread sales and distribution network and teams.
- He/she has to design and implement a strategic sales business plan in view to expand company's customer base and product reach in identified business region.
- Achieve & manage growth and sales targets by successfully managing the sales / Marketing teams
- Build SOPs of sales Process, Distribution Expansion, setting of KPIs for the Sales Teams, Creating Incentive Plans and Monitoring performance of sales /Mktg Teams
- The person has to build and promote strong, sustainable relationships with the distribution/Marketing eco systems
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the senior management team
- Identify, manage and expand in new emerging markets.
- Maintain close coordination with Production and Logistic teams to ensure product availability in markets
- Will have to bring perspective on Competition benchmarking, Market intelligence WRT to Product comparison, New Product, Pricing, schemes and Incentives
Competencies/Knowledge/Skills required :
- Ability to multi task, Strategic Thinking, Business Acumen
- Exposure in the respective region is desired
- Understanding and knowledge of Sales Processes and systems, Designing and execution new initiatives
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- People and Team Management, impeccable Communication skills
- Ability to lead large teams & manage P& L of the region
- Lead the development and execution of the brand strategy and build awareness and acceptance for the product
- Administer the annual marketing budget. Create and manage a calendar of events for brand promotion
- Plan, directs, coordinates and participates in all communications and Marketing activities within the limits of established company policies and procedures, promotes and maintains good communications in order to build and maintain the prestigious image of the business.
- Will have to manage Product launch, conduct consumer & market research and monitor market trends to remain competitive and to meet overall company objectives and targets
- He/she will Develop and execute marketing campaigns aimed at communicating our brand message
- Will have to Create Social Media Marketing strategies to create a brand name in social media and raise awareness leading to better penetration and pull in the desired market
Must to have Technical/Professional Qualification :
Experience : 14- 20 years in setting up a distribution ./ Marketing network with FMCG/ Cosmetics Brand
Any other information about the Job Willingness to relocate and contribute towards multifold business growth
Manav : 9548238406
Mention the following details :
Current/ last ctc:
Experience in region/ country: