Leader at HeadSpace HR
Views:1344 Applications:321 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Vice President/Director - Operations/Continuous Process - Chemical/Petrochemical Industry (20-30 yrs)
About the client:
- Company Name: A Leading Grooup
- Industries: Metals & Mining
- Company Type: Public
- Funding Stage: Acquired
- Headquarter Location: Mumbai
- Nature of Offering: Product
- Founding Year: 1957
- No of Employees: 10000+
Vice President / Director - Operations - Continuous Process - Chemical/Petrochemical (20-30 yrs)
- Determining the strategic direction of a company's multiple manufacturing units, setting the plan for products, processes, and factory relationships with the goal of increasing efficiency and profitability.
- Executing business strategies and practices to constantly improve production capability, quality, costs and customer service goals for all the units.
- Maintaining and enhancing quality, safety and customer satisfaction.
- Evaluating regularly the efficiency of business procedures according to organizational objectives and apply improvements.
- Training and preparing associates for succession planning; Proposing, preparing and executing initiatives to enhance profitability.
- Ensuring to maximize production efficiency as well as optimize manpower usage.
- Facilitating and supervising new R&D project transition to manufacturing processes and ensuring smooth integration into the existing production & maintenance streams across multiple units.
- Evaluating overall performance by gathering, analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Ensuring that the site runs with legality and conformity to established regulations
- Managing relationships with external partners and vendors
- The ideal candidate must be a (full-time) BTech/Mtech Chemical Engineer / Mechanical Engineer with at least 15 years of experience in a continuous manufacturing chemical/petrochemical set-up.
- You should possess excellent communication, interpersonal, organisational, management and planning skills. You should have an excellent track record in your earlier professional stint and should be ready for the next challenging assignment in a fast paced environment.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.