Senior Manager at Era Recruitment Services
Views:410 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Vice President/Director - Lender Management - BFSI (8-14 yrs)
Job Title: VP/Director- Marketplace fulfilment
Division: Lender Management
Department/ Location: Gurgaon
Reports to: COO/ CoFounder
Immediate Subordinates: No
CORE PURPOSE OF THE JOB
(What is the reason that this job exist; what is the overall aim of this role?
- The person will be responsible for managing all Supply Side relationships on Indifi platform which includes different
- Lenders on the marketplace and lenders under Co-lending arrangement. Will be involved in new lender onboarding, review of various internal processes related to external lenders and driving business volumes through each relationship.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY (AOR)
- Responsible for onboarding of new lender partners to cater demand from various segments, Indifi is operating in.
- Responsible for business volumes generated through each lender on the market place and Colending arrangements
- Tracking the approval/disbursement TATs on the marketplace in accordance with the agreed timelines.
- Responsible for managing end to end process of lead assignment, approval, disbursal and post sanction follow up with respect to each lender partner.
- Responsible for maintenance of monthly Revenue MIS for each lender partner
@ Internal (i.e., colleagues, other business units)
- Working with the Credit and Operations team to manage lead flow in approval and disbursement stage
- Working with the Technology team to manage process flow along with ongoing system improvement
@ External (i.e., suppliers, customers, service providers)
- Interact with Lenders and other external parties whenever required.
PERSON SPECIFICATION (What capabilities will be required to perform this role?)
Essential (i.e., must possess)- :
- Post-Graduation in relevant stream from a "B" school Desirable (i.e., added advantage, not compulsory)
Essential (i.e., must possess)
- 8-10 years of experience in a relationship management role with Lenders.
@Desirable (i.e., added advantage, not compulsory)
- Experience in handling debt products, Execution of Projects
@COMPETENCIES (Technical, Operational, Managerial, Human & Cultural Requirements)
Essential (i.e., must posses)
a) Problem Solving Knowledge of debt products
b) External Parties Relationship Management
c) Commercial Orientation
d) Influencing skills and stakeholder management
@ Desirable (i.e., added advantage, not compulsory)
a) Knowledge of debt products
b) Experience on Co-lending
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.