Managing Director at Edge In Asia Recruitment Private Limited
Views:973 Applications:237 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:115
Vice President/Director - Fund Accounting Operations - Financial Services (15-18 yrs)
Our client is an international financial institution with a market leading position, particularly in the area of security services and fund administration. they are actively seeking an experienced individual to be part of their Fund accounting and Financial Accounting team to manage multiple asset classes. This is a senior role, managing large teams and extensive interaction with other businesses and senior management in the organization.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Investment Accounting: Leading the team responsible for daily reporting of positions to the front office; monthly NAV delivery and client reporting
- Determining net asset values, calculating fund performance, allocating expenses, and preparing reports
- Monitor and ensure accuracy and timeliness of client deliverables
- Evaluates GAAP and IFRS rules to determine impact of new regulations on Fund Accounting practices.
- Reconciliations management across locations; responsible for daily and monthly cash and position reconciliations.
- Providing strategic support to business leaders.
To be eligible for this role you will require:
- At least 15 years of relevant experience for VP level role and 18+ for Director level
- Experience in Fund Accounting, Financial Accounting and business services experience.
- A relevant Finance qualification and Investment Banking/Asset Management experience.
- Good understanding of products and associated risks
- Strong communication and influencing skills required to be successful in this role
- Strong inter-personal skills and evidence of working across teams and geographies to produce timely and accurate output
Please note that due to the high number of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us in the next 5 business days we regret to inform you that your application for this position was unsuccessful.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.