Managing Partner at Antal International
Views:596 Applications:107 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:60
Vice President - Digital Transformation - Corporate Services (15-25 yrs)
Our client is a 1000 crore organisation into diverse services. The company has a vision to scale up 3x in the next three years and looking to evolve in the new digital world. The role heads the digital transformation function for the entire group across all the business lines and (9000 employees) reports to Group Head - Corporate Services.
The Corporate Services provides centralized functions like Strategy, Technology, Marketing, People, and Operation Transformation and Excellence to all the group businesses.
The individual businesses also have CTOs who will have a dotted line reporting relationship to this role.
The digital transformation role would integrate technology with business, making it a driver for solutions. The role would not be limited to managing existing IT applications, but would also involve strategizing and putting in place, a business that is essentially future-led.
- The individual would come with fantastic collaborative and leadership skills - as the greatest success comes, not from the implementation of transformational agenda, but creating a conducive atmosphere that accepts and thrives in change.
- The individual will closely work with the top management to formulate the transformation agenda and then collaborate with all key stakeholders down the line to ensure its success.
The role would involve, but not be limited to :
- Migrating from legacy systems to SAP ERP ( Infra Modernisation)
- Creating cloud centric business models and thereby a portfolio of mobile apps
- Create avenues to serve International employees, partners and customers
- Change management; educating key stakeholders
Experience : 15 plus years with a combination of 5-8 years into Management consulting + corporate experience - with a keen focus on driving business
Qualification : Engineer+ MBA