HR Consultant at Bright Job Consultants
Views:7521 Applications:1038 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:48
Vice President - Digital Transformation - Big4 (10-15 yrs)
Client is a leading consulting company. Big 4.
- Collaborate with clients to deliver customer-centred digital transformation. Be an innovation-led partner combining strategy, design and technology to engineer extraordinary experiences for brands, businesses and their customers.
- Working at the intersection of strategy, design and technology, we derive insight, shape interaction, drive integration and unlock innovation for our clients.
Job Location - Bangalore
- Engage with the CEO, CMO, CDO and CIO organisations and gain credibility through thought leadership and professional eminence based on deep expertise digital transformation
- Influence sales, through engaging with clients and by bringing in credibility to the our Digital Value proposition
- Set and meet client expectations, educate the client about new ways of working and hence the associated program construct.
- Engage in opportunity shaping, solution design, program orchestration and delivery assurance for digital programs
- Manage stakeholders across business, technology and design internally, in the client organisation and third party (partners) as needed in order to meet program goals
- Deliver contractual obligations by ensuring that the SOW and contract is well authored to mitigate delivery risk.
- Track and control financial objectives such as gross margin, productivity, and payment collection.
- Handle small to large teams from various nationalities and regions seamlessly. Be aware of cultural nuances and lead with empathy.
- Be responsible for right staffing, fostering a healthy organisation climate and team spirit
- Team Happiness
- Revenue & OM
- Project Health
- Win Influence
Required Experience / Demonstrable Skills:
- Business understanding and knowledge of transformation trends in 2-3 Industry verticals
- Experience in leading digital transformation programs which include technology, business strategy and human centric design dimensions
- Deep expertise in agile methodologies and devops
- Experience in programs which are Experience led, Velocity Driven and at Global Scale
- Experience in delivering on one or more of the following technology stacks - Digital Marketing, Digital Commerce, Digital Service, Mobile, Responsive Web, Cloud Native
- Experience in Agile and Dev Ops tooling (Advisory or Hands on)
- Experience in managing multi-skilled teams across technology business and design
- Experience in running full stack feature teams
Important personality traits
- The right candidate should have a high EQ and be able to lead with empathy
- Should be highly collaborative and team oriented
- Should be able to steer teams to success in a flat and non-hierarchical structure
- Have the maturity to adopt leadership styles situationally - what would mostly work is servant leadership
- High learn-ability and continuously learning
- Respect and leverage diversity of thought and experience among team members, channelize the same for disruptive innovation
- Work with lean teams and resources
- Ability to navigate in unstructured environments
Nice to have
- Remain hands on in at least one dimension of Business Strategy, Design or Technology as an individual practitioner though it is not a job requirement
- Make presentations, conduct workshops, participate in industry forums and conferences, blog, author PoVs and white papers
- A sense of humour
Sounds Interesting ? Apply Now!