Lead - Professional Search & Selection at Randstad India
Views:880 Applications:214 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Vice President - Digital Sales Operations (15-20 yrs)
Industry: Any B2C business online
Function: Online Sales Online Sales
Years of Experience: 15 Years 20+ Years
Education: MBA-Marketing MBA-Marketing
Marketing Budget: $10 Million per year $10 Million per year
Revenue Impacted: $100 Million per year.
$100 Million per year
Key Experience Areas
- Digital Sales
- New Customer acquisition
- Sales Operations
- Affiliate Marketing - Minimum 2 Years
- Affiliate Platforms and technologies
- Exposure to Martech and other associated tools, technologies and platforms
- Experience working with marketing agencies
- Exposure to Marketing governance, compliance, branding, creative process
- Good knowledge of product configuration (bundling), pricing strategies, competitive analysis
VP - Digital Sales Operations will be responsible for building a team, defining operational processes, and working with internal and external stakeholders to scale up business on affiliate channel.
He will be responsible for driving end-to-end Affiliate Marketing Operations ensuring operational excellence and efficient execution.
VP-Digital Sales Operations will work with Digital Sales Directors (DSDs), Affiliate Sales Managers, Content team and Digital team to support execution of affiliate campaigns across 20+countries.
DSDs will be the main stakeholders for VP-Digital Sales Operations. The primary role of DSDs is to establish, maintain, and improve business relationships. They are responsible for recruiting affiliates, tracking sales from affiliate sites, and expanding the online sales network. It is also their task to address and resolve affiliate concerns and issues. DSDs directly communicate and negotiate with affiliate partners regarding campaign strategies and commission structures. After analysing the sales traffic and program metrics, they prepare and submit reports to improve sales methods and upscale the product sales. Their in-depth knowledge in e-commerce and digital marketing allows them to contribute creative ideas for the affiliate programs.
Key Responsibilities -
- Owning and managing the day to day running of Affiliate campaigns across multiple affiliate networks, countries, and languages
- Onboarding a new affiliate or a new network working in collaboration with Digital team
- Optimizing sales operations, ensuring governance and audit
- Capacity planning
- Training and enablement of stakeholders on new systems and processes
- Defining and refining processes for scalability
- Working with internal teams to improve and streamline the creation of affiliate marketing material
- Creating reports and presentations to show affiliate performance
- Analyzing performance and optimizing and testing campaigns to improve ROI
- Ensuring that the brand is accurately reflected in all marketing activities.
- Affiliate marketing experience, with understanding of data, tech applications and tools
- Strong commercial awareness and understanding of product profitability dynamics.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Great communication and presentation skills with experience of adapting the tone of voice.
- Ability to work within and adapt to a high-pressured environment with conflicting deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Relevant product knowledge including knowledge of Telecom/Mobile Services is desirable but not essential
- Understanding of marketing principles and segmentation techniques desirable
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.