Recruitment Sourcing Manager at Allegis
Views:2847 Applications:233 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Vice President - Digital Product & Platform - IT Services (15-25 yrs)
We are hiring for a VP - Digital - Product and Platform Delivery for a leading MNC into IT Services. Job Location is Noida.
Scope of the Role:
As Lead for the offshore Products & Platforms delivery team, you will work alongside leaders from all domains and verticals. You- ll work with frontend and backend engineers, business operations leaders, and onshore products teams to develop and execute development strategies and projects. You will be the face of the digital organization for external clients and will develop and maintain relationships with clients and industry leaders.
What You'll Do
You will play a pivotal role in leading the global development and scaling of the organization's digital portfolio and platform services.
You will oversee key activities related to the development and delivery of the products. This role will involve managing a team of 250 individuals who will be creating and delivering the product across a range of clients and industry domains. You will be responsible for ensuring the continuous improvement of the product as well as driving Business Development opportunities and managing the P&L for the product.
You will be instrumental in creating a vision for the next generation of digital products. You will also identify market opportunities, build business cases, and define the product vision and strategy (defining roadmap, product positioning, and pricing model). You will work with Practice leaders of our diverse industry segments to understand the market demands to ensure the product direction and strategy meets global needs. You will also contribute to service delivery strategy and infrastructure development. You will play a pivotal role in leading the global scaling of the digital arm.
YOUR EXPERTISE AND PASSION
- Experience with increasing responsibility in a leadership role in Product Management.
- Experience working for a SaaS, or Enterprise Software company.
- Strong track record of building high-performing teams and developing talent with high growth potential.
- Proven track record in launching new products/services.
- Experience managing projects within an Agile framework.
- Strong sense of accountability and ownership for end-to-end product lifecycle with a demonstrated ability to drive product planning, development, and launch.
- Proven track record of taking ownership and delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Leadership stature and command to engage well with a diverse set of senior stakeholders, ability to independently interface and manage, internally and externally
- Experience of managing a large team of experts from disparate Technology and Business domains, based out of multiple geographical locations
- Knowledge/Understanding of Business verticals such as Insurance & Healthcare, F&A, Banking & Financial Service, Utilities/ Energy, Travel, Transportation & Logistics.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.