HR Consultant at COE Solution
Views:2176 Applications:368 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:277
Vice President - Digital Product - Corporate Banking (11-17 yrs)
THIS IS NOT A MARKETING ROLE
Prior experience in setting up Digital Mobile or Internet Banking is a must.
MBA from Tier I instituted WOULD BE PREFERED
Responsibilities and Responsibilities:
- Partner with various product managers and implement customer journeys on digital channels
- Design customer journey by conducting usability study and implement UI/UX process and own product roadmap
- Ensure steady execution of product life cycle processes from idea to final launch
- Create marketing campaigns to increase the adoption of digital channels by customers
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders across banks functions like marketing, risk, legal, compliance etc. to design a best in class digital solution
- Liaising with all relevant stakeholders in the bank for necessary approvals.
- Comprehensively test the system along with critical stakeholders and arrange for a sign-offs
- Accountable for engagement time, app ratings and customer retention and user in-app journeys for corporate banking
- Work on competition benchmarking
- Coordinate with BSG and IT team to provide resolution for issues faced by corporate customers
- 6+ years of experience in digital product management especially channel management with an understanding of UI UX.
- Knowledge about digital product development & life cycle management
- Good understanding of technology, and comfort with product management processes such as writing product requirement documents, managing product backlogs, and creating roadmaps
- Strong communication and techno-functional skill
- Understanding and working with APIs driven business processes